Team Lead Software Development - Bangalore - Sabre
Sabre as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Team Lead Software Development jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Sabre company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Req ID: []
Company Description: Sabre is the global leader in innovative technology that leads the travel industry. We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology, are hackers at heart and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology, business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices - then Sabre is right for you! It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs for our airline, hotel, and travel agency customers.
Sabre Hospitality Solutions:
A company that is bold enough to take on the world. A team so passionate and inspired, they make the impossible, possible. A product portfolio so progressive, it makes certain household names look twice (if you follow me....). Yes, that’s Sabre Hospitality and yes, we are that committed to building the new future of hospitality. Sabre Hospitality Solutions is the fastest growing business unit within Sabre, and is rapidly expanding both its product and geographic footprint. Sabre Hospitality Solutions has a comprehensive suite of best in class products that empower hotels and hotel chains to better market and sell their products, as well as manage the guest experience.
The Hospitality Solutions team is relentlessly passionate about helping our customers and our people succeed, and we are continually looking for forward-thinking, creative people who value the same. Our ideal candidate is a hard worker, willing to roll up his or her sleeves and eagerly take ownership of results. He or she is obsessive about accountability and execution and is committed to serving the needs of our hospitality customers around the globe. If this sounds like you, we would welcome the opportunity to get to know you better.
- Be a visible leader to drive and own the architecture and design of some of the most advanced and complex software systems / products in the Hospitality industry and create significant business impact
- View of Architecture, designs and implements new components and sub-systems
- Envision and develop the long-term architectural direction, with emphasis on platforms/ reusable components while adopting a nimble delivery process.
- Establish structures and processes that ensure a high level of quality and reliability and extensibility of deliverables
- Be a technical and operational leader with a passion for distributed systems, cloud service development, deployment and delivery.
- Accountable for the design, for the ease of evolution, quality of the systems, performance, scaling, and availability characteristics of the systems
- Should be able and willing to spend time actively developing parts of the systems by themselves
- Reviews architecture and design of the existing systems and redesigns them whenever necessary
- Deliver technical training within the engineering organization, including training new engineers
- Work with product management, business stakeholders and other engineering leaders to help define mid-term, long-term roadmaps and shape business directions; drives the non-functional requirements of the product (s)
- Diagnoses system failures and problems in production and works with the technical staff to identify root causes and address them.
- Drives code and design reviews of components / systems / products in scope and drives the architectural governance for them
- Applies fundamental skills, concepts and practices to solve difficult assignments. Demonstrates broad knowledge of technical solutions
- Set directional paths for the teams/department for adoption of new technology stacks for solving business problems
- Be a very visible representative of multiple technology domains and represent Sabre in external technical forums
- Minimum 5 yrs ( 5 – 11 years) of technology related experience in product / startup companies, working on Microsoft technology stack
- A solid engineer at heart with excellent abstraction, coding and system design skills and a deep passion and curiosity for technology; we love Hackers!
- A proven track record of architecting and designing applications and systems within a high growth, Agile environment
- Active in technology related meetups/conferences/blogging/hackathons
- Successfully architected consumer and enterprise facing products in the global market along with being an efficient proficient problem-solver who envisions technical perspectives to develop workable solutions.
- Proven track record of architecting and building, n-tier, component based, service oriented enterprise application using Microsoft technology platform
- Expertise and deep understanding of the .NET Framework and object-oriented concepts
- Strong experience working with large, high volume SaaS infrastructures.
- Experience of rewriting, refactoring, re-architecture and scaling application.
- Expertise in ASP.NET, MVC, C#, SQL Server and Oracle
- Deep understanding of design patterns, multi-threaded programming, LINQ, ASP.NET, MVC and experience with IoC containers.
- Strong experience with SQL server, from schema design to writing complex, optimized queries.
- Expertise in multi-threading and performance oriented programming
- Good knowledge of command-line tools and scripting
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Excellent OO, data structures, algorithms and problem solving skills and ability to apply design patterns in architecture
- Experience working in geographically distributed teams
- Must have a BTech degree in Computer Science or related field from top universities
Leads a team responsible for developing, coding, testing and debugging new highly complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity. Provides direction for entire project or a project team. Applies advanced skills and concepts to oversee large, complex projects. Has excellent understanding of business application. Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them. Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements. May assist in development of software technical documentation. Demonstrates software. Demonstrates broad knowledge of technical solutions. Designs and codes complex applications using advanced technology. May create optimization programs to resolve problems. May design and build prototype applications. May oversee product development. Leads design and coding of applications using routine and/or advanced technology.
EDUCATION: Please contact your Human Resources Representative. EXPERIENCE: Minimum 6 years related experience; prior lead/supervisory experience preferred. Advanced computer software skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to lead and direct multiple projects simultaneously; ability to delegate work to subordinate or less experienced team members; proven leadership ability.