Marketing Coordinator Cum Director - Mumbai - Team Management Services
Team Management Services as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Marketing Coordinator Cum Director jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Team Management Services company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
• Responsible for assisting management with day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects /activities as suggested by the management.
• Responsible for organising, executing & participating for all branding, promotion related activities at exhibition, events. Supporting the in-house marketing team/ Business Head during these periods.
• Responsible for designing or redesigning new and existing marketing communications, such as flyers, brochures and exhibition-related projects etc. and ensuring the same is executed successfully.
• Maintaining and renewing memberships and subscriptions with associations and keeping a track of payment timelines.
• To work closely with the management & other Business heads to innovate, set and implement marketing strategies.
• Preparation of Business presentation/s.
• To go through industry literature available in business magazines, internet & offline media.
• Suggest changes or additions as per the changes & growth in the business environment.
• Prepare reports and provide an analysis for the same.
Executive Assistant Perspective:
• Provide assistance to the Director on day to day official activities.
• Assist and arrange for his personal and business travel as and when necessary.
• Be the foremost point of contact for external customers during Directors absence in Office or whilst on business trips.
• To be discreet and confidential & maintain a similar environment when desired.
• Responsible for Managing Director’s diary.
• Attending to Business Principles and Guests on their visit to Head office. Make or co-ordinate for arrangements for them as and when necessary.
• Co-ordinating with internal teams and/or external vendors/agencies for organising and executing certain tasks & activities.
• To be flexible to take over additional responsibilities in order to finish certain roles and responsibilities timely and effectively.