Lead Compensation Benefits - Nagpur - Infocepts
Infocepts as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Lead Compensation Benefits jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Infocepts company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
InfoCepts is a leading provider of Information Management and Business Analytics services. With over 700+ Industry leading professionals spread globally, we help organizations make business decisions faster, smarter & better, by deriving maximum value from their data. Our customers include large global enterprises, data syndicators, and leading software companies. Since 2004, we have deployed hundreds of high performance analytics applications over web and mobile platforms, built several advanced analytics models, processed petabytes of data using Big Data technologies and delivered several high impact business solutions. Driven by our vision of delivering great customer experiences, we are looking for professionals who are passionate about making the world a better place by leveraging the power of data.
We are currently hiring a lead within our Compensation & Benefits Function in Nagpur, MH.
- Design Pay Structure & Pay Ranges, Incentive Plans Designing and Administration.
- Assist in designing a Performance Based Compensation Structure..
- Lead Market Research & Participate in Salary Benchmarking into emerging trends, issues and best practices.
- Work closely with Senior HR Leadership to develop and enhance the existing compensation framework for multiple geographies(US,SGP,MY EMEA, India).
- Total Rewards Administration & Communication supporting HR Business Partners on Total Rewards Philosophy and implementation.
- Support mobility of international associates in collaboration with Legal & global mobility team.
- Process Payroll & closely work with Finance Team for related matters.
- Repatriation management of associates.
- Lead the planning and develop compensation and benefit programs by evaluating cost and effectiveness of programs.
- Advise and support HRBPs on Performance Management Process and policies and it’s linkage to C&B aspects.
- Design and implement short term and long term incentive plans.
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources / Business Administration / Management from any reputed Institute / University.
- Overall 5-7 years of experience in C&B at sizable multinational companies.
- Familiarity with design and implementation for executive compensation, sales compensation, equity programs, deferred compensation schemes.
- Must have designed C&B Framework and related Policies for India and at least 2 other countries.
- Exposure and experience of managing compensation charter for international locations viz., US, APAC and EMEA a distinct advantage.
- Experience in IT Sector is a MUST.
- Strong statistical & analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Design and conceptualization ability with a sound knowledge of analytical tools and techniques.