Senior Analyst - Mumbai - Jpmorgan Chase Asset Management
Jpmorgan Chase Asset Management as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Senior Analyst jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Jpmorgan Chase Asset Management company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The Asset Management (AM) line of business is one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world with client assets under management of $1.7 trillion. AM serves institutional, ultra-high net worth, high net worth and retail clients through its two sub lines of businesses, Global Investment Management and Global Wealth Management (GWM). For wealthy individuals and families, Global Wealth Management offers personalized financial solutions that integrate investment management, capital markets, trust services, and banking. For over 160 years Global Wealth Management has offered customized solutions and client service of the highest quality to solve the complex needs of wealthy individuals and their families around the world.
- CA/MBA with more than 2 years of experience
- Basic experience with Excel
- Must be able to work under pressure and make accurate decisions in stressful situations
- Uses initiative and readily questions.
- Good time management skills.
- An appreciation of risk and quality issues.
- Control Oriented.
- Proactive, positive approach towards work.
- Able to grasp/learn concepts and procedures quickly.
- Ability to work independently.
- Problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills
Primary Location IN-MH-Mumbai-Prism Towers / 31002
Organization ASSET MANAGEMENT
Job Type Standard
Shift Evening Job
Employee Status Regular
Corporate Brand JPMorgan Chase & Co.