Technical Lead Sap Hana Administration - Gurgaon - Colt Technology Services
Colt Technology Services as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Technical Lead Sap Hana Administration jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Colt Technology Services company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Colt provides network, voice and data centre services to thousands of businesses around the world, allowing them to focus on delivering their business goals instead of the underlying infrastructure.
At Colt we are changing the perception of our business and industry sector. As part of this transformation we are growing new services and teams to facilitate and drive the business to the next level.
Colt provides world-class network and communications services to information-intensive businesses across Europe, Asia and North America. With local market understanding and global reach - Colt is big enough to deliver and small enough to care.
- Administrator SAP with HANA platform services (L3 support) , receive and respond to escalations.
- Recommend, review, and/or implement new technologies needed to support and enhance environment.
- Ability and willingness to quickly learn new technology.
- OOH support as per on-call Rota.
- Occasional travel to Europe / UK. may be required.
- Contribute to the design, development and deployment of SAP (Finance) Architecture with HANA platform. Must possess in-depth knowledge in SAP Basis with HANA setup.
- Expertise in Installation and Administration of SAP (Finance) and its database and seed data on HANA.
- Administer and support SAP with HANA based environments.
- Expertise on SAP and HANA Patching and upgrades.
- Expertise to work on SAP basis backup and recovery tasks.
- Expertise to work on HANA database backup and recovery tasks.
- In depth knowledge to manage SAP using Solution Manager 7.x (preferred 7.1).
- Monitor and configure Components; capacity planning; Remote Administration; User Admin; scripting/automation for admin tasks on Linux / Unix based systems.
- Administration and management of HA , Disaster recovery setup and configuration for SAP basis.
- Administration and management of HA , Disaster recovery setup and configuration for HANA.
- Effectively troubleshoot configuration and performance issues in SAP and HANA configurations/setup.
- Expertise in Release Management and Migrations.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the SAP with HANA based environment.
- Expertise on HA and DR setup, security and performance management of servers, Applications and related systems.
- Provide on call support for SAP basis and HANA administrative requirements on rotation basis.
SAP Basis & HANA admin SME with
- Mandatory: 5-9 Years
- Desirable : 9-12 Years
- MCA, BE, B.Tech. Or Graduate
Colt is a growing business that is investing in its people. We offer skill development, learning pathways and accreditation to help our people perform at their best, regardless of role and location.
In addition to offering competitive salaries and incentive plans, a range of benefits and local rewards packages are offered to staff. Colt recognises the importance of a work life balance.
Some benefit examples are:
- Flexible working and relaxed dress code
- Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities
- Pension and insurance options
- Access to a virtual business school for on-going learning
- Business mentoring
- Discounts with local hospitality and retail providers