Manager Strategic Sourcing - Gurgaon - Pwc
Pwc as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Manager Strategic Sourcing jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Pwc company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The position holder will be responsible for developing and implementing the sourcing strategy and managing critical supplier relationships for sourcing goods and services in the following specific categories as assigned below:
- Human Resources
- Professional Services
Develop and Implement Category Sourcing Strategy and Plan
- Responsible for development and implementation of the category strategy and plan, working with internal stakeholders and global team.
- Regularly perform strategic analysis of the category spend, market segmentation, market trends and other influencing factors
- Review, update and refine the strategy and plan in line with PwC’s strategic objectives and changes in market conditions
- Develop, track and manage performance of KPIs specific to the category
- Accountable for the effective identification and delivery of cost saving, performance improvement and risk reduction opportunities for the category
- Responsible for risk management in the category, including risk identification, independence check ,mitigation strategies, reporting and implementation of action plans
- Responsible for leading stakeholders and the category team to identify and annually review and reconfirm the Category Critical Supplier List
- Manage relationships with Critical Suppliers in a coordinated fashion such that communication and decision-making is effective for internal and external coordination.
- Regularly report to and engage with senior leadership regarding supplier performance, PwC requirements and key issues
- Establish an ongoing business process review for opportunity identification with Critical Suppliers to enable the achievement of key objectives by both parties and to align long term plans
- Develop and agree with the supplier performance metrics, track performance and ensure any performance issues or opportunities are identified and acted upon
- Establish necessary process performance management, to review performance against targets, agree required changes and action; and follow-up to ensure effective actions are taken.
- develop the sourcing strategy in accordance with category plan
- determine the appropriate sourcing technique, which may include direct negotiation, competitive sourcing, RFx or reverse auctions
- execute or manage the execution of the sourcing event to ensure protection of cost, quality, risk and value
- Responsible for ensuring sourcing events are conducted in accordance with PwC policies and procedures
- Engage and manage global procurement resources for benchmarking & utilize to India territory advantage.
- Identify and manage relationship with key stakeholders for each category
- Develop and implement an effective governance model to maintain global standards in management and delivery of the category plan, stakeholder alignment and consistent communications
- Direct management or oversight of all supply contracts within the category, including the identification of alternative vendors, supplier performance monitoring, reporting and intervention
- Lead the creation, negotiation, renewal and termination of global and regional contracts within the category, working with OGC (Legal)
- Responsible for contract management , KPIs tracking and managing contract governance
- Identify, develop and maintain appropriate template agreements for the category, working with OGC (legal team) .
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree plus MBA
- 7 years plus experience in Purchasing, with specific experience in procurement for HR, Professional Services and Contract management
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Exposure to Oracle ERP would be preferred.
- Six Sigma certification preferred