Obiee Application Administrator - Bangalore - Ibm
Ibm as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Obiee Application Administrator jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Ibm company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
IBM India since 1992 provides solutions and services spanning all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Welcome to the Cognitive Era: a new era that will forever change the way humans and systems interact. By providing expert, cognitive assistance to doctors, scientists, engineers, lawyers, investors and other professionals, IBM’s Watson offerings are transforming how diseases are cured, discoveries are made, decisions are improved and risks are minimized. Join the group of thinkers and doers making this possible – there is no better place to launch or further your career.
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Cloud Computing is a one-stop shop which provides all the cloud solutions & cloud tools the industries need. IBM Cloud portfolio includes infrastructure as a service (IaaS), software as a service (SaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS) offered through public, private and hybrid cloud delivery models, in addition to the components that make up those clouds .
IBM Cloud ensures seamless integration into public and private cloud environments. The infrastructure is secure, scalable, and flexible, providing customized enterprise solutions that have made IBM Cloud the Hybrid Cloud Market leader with our Softlayer and BlueMix Platforms.
Ready to help drive IBM's success in the Cloud market? This is your chance to research and learn new Cloud related technology products and services, as well as to design and implement quick Cloud based prototypes while advancing your career in leading edge technology.
IBM Cloud Managed Services hosted managed solutions built on a secure, scalable global infrastructure for business critical applications. We support key workloads; commerce, analytics, SAP, SAP HANA and Oracle. Built on a global infrastructure with integrated security services, hardened OS build, data isolation, security patching and incident response. Hybrid Cloud Management.
Who you are:
As an OBIEE Administrator, you will apply your deep expertise in managing the infrastructure to support OBIEE application. Aside from participating in maintaining the Application Systems, you will also apply your expertise to provide hands-on assistance to any of the application areas as required.
What you’ll do:
- Build, configure and maintain OBIEE Apps across platforms
- Manage the settings, server, web-catalog, log parameter files, promotion of data repositories associated with OBIEE.
- Start-up and shutdown the Oracle Business Intelligence Suite application servers and web servers.
- Managing OBIEE repository, security setup, system patching/upgrades, migrations of Web Catalog objects (Dashboard, Pages, Folders, Reports).
- Configuration of Presentation Services and BI Services.
- Troubleshoot issues raised by users and provide timely resolutions
- Maintain and configure WebLogic to support the Business Intelligence platform
- Maintain RPD and changes/migrations
- Should be able to work on an on call rotation and work off hours to perform system maintenance and enhancements.
- Ability to make sound decisions and work well under pressure
- Physical & Logical architecture design understanding in OBIEE
- Perform capacity planning and requirement analysis, captures, and documentation regarding technical needs
- Develop, create, and document technical architecture and specifications.
- Develops and maintains disaster recovery strategy
- Assist with improving performance of infrastructure systems and end user experience.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external resources to support and enhance the existing BI architecture.
You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
You’ll learn directly from Sr members/leaders in this field.
You'll have the opportunity to work with multiple clients.
- Oracle Business Intelligence, Oracle Databases, ETL/ODI technologies and Data Warehousing.
- Good Communication Skills, Problem Determination/Troubleshooting.