Analyst Accounting Reporting - Gurgaon - Colt Technology Services
Colt Technology Services as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Analyst Accounting Reporting jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Colt Technology Services company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Colt provides network, voice and data centre services to thousands of businesses around the world, allowing them to focus on delivering their business goals instead of the underlying infrastructure.
Job Title: Analyst/Sr. Analyst Accounting and Reporting
Role and Accountabilities:
At Colt we are changing the perception of our business and industry sector. As part of this transformation we are growing new services and teams to facilitate and drive the business to the next level.
Colt provides world-class network and communications services to information-intensive businesses across Europe, Asia and North America. With local market understanding and global reach - Colt is big enough to deliver and small enough to care.
- Accounting and Reporting of Financials
- Subject Matter Expert on Specific Functional Area
- Financial Accounting and Analysis.
- Preparation and Review of Accruals / Provisions.
- Review of Manual Journal postings.
- Preparation / Review of Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Month End Reporting and Analytical Reviews of Financial Statements.
- Managing Internal / Statutory Audits.
- Ensure completion of financial transaction processing as per close calendar (Monthly/Quarterly/Annual)
- Identifies and predicts underlying cost trends
- Prepares data for the production of financial reports
- Undertakes ad-hoc analytical and reporting assignments at the request of stakeholders
- Ensures accurate accounting for non-standard items
- Identify process improvement opportunities
- Actively participate in preparation of process documentation
What you will need to succeed
- Hands-on Accounting and Reporting experience.
- Understanding of Financial Statements.
- Handling Audits ( Internal / Statutory)
- Telecom Industry experience.
- Experience of working in ERP environment preferable SAP.
- Revenue Accounting experience
- Fulfils own role largely independently with only key milestones, deliverables and decisions being reviewed
- Communicates fluently and presents complex, technical information to a variety of audiences
- Manages relationships effectively within own work area and may contribute to work of other areas
- Works to build consensus and sensitively influences customers and colleagues
- Applies standard techniques and systematic approach to solve day to day problems
- Actions impact a variety of colleagues and customers in the near to medium term
- B.Com/ CA/ MBA/ICWA
Colt is a growing business that is investing in its people. We offer skill development, learning pathways and accreditation to help our people perform at their best, regardless of role and location.
In addition to offering competitive salaries and incentive plans, a range of benefits and local rewards packages are offered to staff. Colt recognises the importance of a work life balance.
Some benefit examples are:
- Flexible working and relaxed dress code
- Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities
- Pension and insurance options
- Access to a virtual business school for on-going learning
- Business mentoring
- Discounts with local hospitality and retail providers