Senior Manager - Chennai - Bank America
Bank America as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Senior Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Bank America company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Overview * (Bank of America overview, BA Continuum India overview, Business Overview)
Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of our Global Delivery Center of Expertise in the bank. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd. supports business process, information technology and knowledge process across Consumer Banking, including Card and Home Loans, Legacy Asset Servicing, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Wealth and Investment Management lines of business at Bank of America.
GDCE Vendor Management is responsible and accountable for compliance to the Enterprise Third Party Administration (TPA) which owns the policy and standards for vendor engagements .Vendor team manages a portfolio of vendors supporting GT&O CIO and enabling business requirements. Consultative for business partners, key stakeholder in strategic initiatives involving vendors. The Technology Risk & Control Management team(TRCM) act as an extension to bank’s enterprise functions (facilitate & collaborate) – GBCR, GIS, BCMR, TI. They work closely with vendor support teams: Network, Server, Desktop, Information security , Risk & PMO groups. They coordinate & remediate all IT related audit issues- Internal, external /third party. They are also involved in identifying, measuring and controlling IT risks by developing and maintaining controls capability based on continuous monitoring. They also perform annual site QA revalidation , leveraging risk-based approach and with continuous focus on audit methodology enhancements.
Manage vendor relationships from a technology perspective garnering assurance that not only company information security standards and baselines are adhered; but also, technology policies and guidelines including network architecture and firewall management, enterprise resiliency, physical and environmental security. Establishing partnerships with relevant internal business support teams in support of responsibilities listed below.
- Member of a team that manages the technical relationships of Global Delivery Center of Expertise (GDCE) service providers located around the world.
- Responsible for the day-to-day technical oversight of these service providers by employing the Bank of America Global Information Security Standards and baselines, Service Providers Security Requirements, technology policies and guidelines including network architecture and firewall management, global business continuity and resiliency and physical and environmental security.
- Provides technology based consulting with regard to service providers in related internal projects, technology, and information, physical and environmental security.
- Identify Risks proactively & plan mitigation ,track, identify issues and drive to closure
Education* - Any graduation (preferably in Computer Science)
Certifications If Any - Information Security certification: CISSP, CISA or CISM
Experience Range* 8 to 10 years overall information technology experience with at least 3-5 years of information security experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective communication at all levels of organization and technical expertise
- Self-starter, creative, disciplined, result-oriented and devoted team player
- Knowledge of network architecture and firewall management
- CPISI, COBIT, ISO 27001 training or certification
- Understanding of different operating system platform, Voice & Data Networks
- Cisco Certification: CCNA, CCDE, CCIE or CCA
Work Timings* - 11 a.m to 8 p.m – with flexibility to stretch basis work deliverables
Job Location* - Hyderabad/Chennai
Posting Date : 16/06/2017
Location : IN--Hyderabad, IN--Chennai