- Sector 22 Chandigarh - Credence Managment
Credence Managment as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Credence Managment company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Client: A leading Ayurvedic FMCG Company. Position: QA/QC
Interview Location-Chandigarh Job Location: Paonta Sahib (H.P)
Total Vacancies: - 1
Experience: Min. 2 to 3 years in QA/QC.
Salary: Around 15 to 25K
Additional Qualifications: - - Self-starter, seeking a new professional challenge and a role with enormous growth potential. - Ability to communicate and influence credibly and effectively. - Excellent Communication, Listening, negotiation and presentation skills - Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm - Strong analytical skills, with proven ability to share insights that drive results and customer value. - Outstanding teamwork, organisational and interpersonal skills, with tremendous attention to detail. - Extremely comfortable in fast-paced, high-growth startup environment. - Creative and analytical thinker; fast learner.
1. Ensuring sampling and testing of raw materials, intermediates and finished products using current pharmacopoeias, any associated ‘wet’ chemistry and instrumental techniques (HPLC, IR, UV), as appropriate.
2. Checking Quality reports, including analytical reports (for raw materials and finished products), Certificates of Analysis (COA) (for finished products) and stability reports.
3. Checking validation test protocols for finished products and generating the appropriate analytical methods.
4. Ensuring Stability testing of products for new formulations and ongoing stability trials, using physical (pH, viscosity) and instrumental (HPLC, UV) techniques, as appropriate.
5. Checking analytical specifications using current pharmacopoeias and reviewing existing analytical specifications
6. Reviewing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
7. Ensuring Calibration analytical equipment, as and when required.
8. Ensuring that procedures are carried out carefully and accurately to eliminate errors.
9. Observing and complying with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Distribution Practice (GDP).
10. Observing and complying with company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
11. Random Checking of labels on finished goods.
12. Inspecting the Storage area (Raw material, bulk material and finished goods).
13. Data compilations & Records (Software update if any).
14. Packaging area inspection.
15. Observing and complying with company Health and Safety Policies.
16. Complete analysis of Production Department (Blister, batch records etc).
17. Stock updating at the end of month
18. Regular DPR (Daily Progress Report).
Sco-218-219, 3rd floor
Job Type: Full-time