Operational Specialist - Bangalore - Teamware Solutions
Teamware Solutions as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Operational Specialist jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Teamware Solutions company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Scope and Purpose of the Role:
The primarily function within the team is the completion of daily tasks, including (but not limited to):
Reconciliation of Traders Risk products and positions to Firm books and records and investigation and resolution of breaks.
Confirming vanilla and complex rate-fixings with external counter-parties via fax and email.
Working with T/As and the Business Unit to resolve pre and post value date queries and trade amendments through communication with settlements teams Globally
Working with the financial controllers to resolve pre and post value date breaks between Risk and mainframe.
Responsibility for delivering a suite of management reports to a global audience and ensuring the breaks within these reports are correctly allocated.
Perform the exception management on the external platform and ensure breaks are resolved with the help of the Global team.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Operations/Processes/Finance/Legal
Role: Operations Manager
Keyskills: Risk Management Banking Operations Finance Trade Support Operational Risk Process Management Project Management Risk Control
Desired Candidate Profile
Skills/Qualifications required (essential)
Minimum of 7+ years Banking Operations or equivalent relevant industry experience with exposure to financial products.
Good knowledge of FID and FX Derivatives products.
Previous experience of managing trade support roles with exposure to trade life cycles, process flows and reconciliation with proven track record in managing and developing control functions is a must.
Proven track record of Process Management.
Previous Management experience of trade support roles with exposure to trade life cycles, process flows and reconciliation with proven track record in managing and developing control functions.
Project Management or implementation of global strategic improvements.
understanding of Derivative Instruments is preferable although training will be given and is on-going
Experience of servicing and working for and with a global network of people.
Minimum Bachelor or Masters degree.
- Strong working knowledge of ISDA definitions is essential
- Proven track record and understanding of operational risk
- Strong ability to maintain risk and control while balancing client service
- Time management and an ability to multitask across line and project work
- Ability to deconstruct complex processes into their component parts
- Root cause analysis of reoccurring problems with ability to resolve
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all levels of the organization
- Ability to re-engineering existing procedures
- Common sense coupled with a strong analytical and logical approach
- Proactive and aggressive approach to risk management
- Ability to operate as a strong team player able to work efficiently & effectively against aggressive deadlines
- Ability to build strong working relationships with and influence internal partners including trade support, documentation and sales/trading
- Proven track record of Process Management.
- Project Management or implementation of global strategic improvements.
Note: Project Duration is only for 6 Months. Candidate interested to work for 6 Months can apply for this job requirement.