Test Engineer - Bangalore - Medtronic
Medtronic as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Test Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Medtronic company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Medtronic is the world’s largest medical technology
company, offering innovative therapies to fulfill our Mission of alleviating
pain, restoring health, and extending life. Medtronic is currently developing a
novel kidney dialysis solution aimed at patients suffering from end-stage renal
disease, and to address key infrastructural barriers, in emerging markets. As
part of this initiative, Medtronic’s Renal Care Solutions group has established
the Medtronic India Development Center (MIDC) in Bengaluru, and is looking to
hire talented candidates to work on exciting opportunities.
See here for more details about MIDC:
The candidate will do software test and verification
activities for the Medtronic Dialysis System, with specific focus on the
testing of a touchscreen Graphical User Interface (GUI). The GUI will be used
by several stakeholders in the clinic (doctors, nurses, technicians), for
two-way interaction with the machine, i.e., to display data on the screen in an
intuitive manner, and also to procure inputs (controls/options) from users. The
work includes close partnership with software developers and systems engineers
to manage all aspects of testing, verification and quality assurance of the GUI
software, for global market release.
This person will work in collaboration with a global
development team based in India, USA and China throughout the product
development lifecycle to bring the new dialysis system to market. He/she will
need to be comfortable dealing with ambiguity, and be confident about combining
technical expertise with logical reasoning to make trade-offs between features,
time-to-market, and budget. He/she should have strong software testing skills,
an entrepreneurial spirit, and possess great communication/collaboration
A desire to work on healthcare applications is a key
requirement. This is an exceptional opportunity to develop a truly innovative
product that will impact the lives of millions of patients across India and the
world, and a unique opportunity to experience all stages of a brand new medical
device’s product development process in a short duration.
- Understand high level system requirements and their
detailed test cases to meet the regulatory requirements in various markets.
- Analyze and interpret the requirements correctly to
- As appropriate, identify scenario-based tests that
features / modules.
- Identify effective and efficient mode of test
- Participate in the review activities and perform high
requirements etc.) .
- Participate in the formal execution of test procedures
- Maintain high quality documentation of the verification
- Ensure compliance of our software development process
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer
- 4+ years’ software development / test experience in
- Experience with scripting languages such as Perl, Java
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with automated tools like
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability
- Able to work in cross-functional and cross-cultural
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial in nature.
- Embedded system design / HW-SW interface knowledge.
- Experience with requirements management / converting
- Software design / test experience for healthcare /
- Knowledge of data security and integrity, especially
- Experience with full product / system validation