Lead Sales Representative - Gurgaon - Honeywell
Honeywell as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Lead Sales Representative jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Honeywell company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Key Direct Accountabilities:
As Lead Sales Account Manager, specific accountabilities will encompass the following.
• Maintaining accurate Business Forecasts in SFDC with focus on project close dates, accurate probabilities
for UOP success and Revenues. Accurate forecasting is one of the key elements of the Account Manager
• Delivering on budgeted / agreed sales revenues/gross margins for PTE SBU’s, while maximizing long and
short term profit potential.
• Fostering relations with UOP’s customers at the working and senior leadership levels to grow UOP
business. Relationships will be a key element for personal and UOP success in the region.
• Ensuring client satisfaction through various phases of a project including sales, engineering right through
• Lead the project through prospecting, value proposition development, and setting Technical and
• Use of Solution Selling and Miller Hiemen tools for strategy development in accordance with guidelines.
• Prepare technical proposals with the assistance from sales support, ES&E, R&D, Service groups, Catalyst
Leaders and HPS.
• Preparation and execution of License / Engineering / Proprietary Equipment, Product supply and Non Disclosure agreements along with review of received Purchase Orders. Processing all these documents through SFDC through to acceptance and execution.
• Ensure up to date knowledge of UOP PTE product portfolio to identify project opportunities.
• Assist COM on managing and follow up on accounts receivables for identified customers, identifying any disputes as soon as they become apparent
• Plan travel, sales calls and customer entertainment to remain within the allocated travel budget
• Participate and present at Industry seminars and conferences.
• Develop and communicate intelligence concerning customers; customer segments; competitors and UOP’s produce/service performance to support market analysis and planning activities
• Ensuring maximum pull through of UOP equipment in all sales events
• Ensure HR/HSE policies/procedures are maintained / followed.
• Maintaining all records necessary to document various stages of a project such as project development. Tender reviews, internal strategy discussions, client meeting notes etc for every project.
• Independently managing all aspects of customer engagements and ensuring cross SBU selling
CRITICAL POSITION SKILLS/COMPETENCIES
Core Competencies: Business Focus, Leadership, Innovation, Technical Excellence, Excellent Communications (spoken and written), Teamwork, Global Perspective, HS&E Excellence.
Business Focus – Drive for result / productivity while focusing on:
• Customer Satisfaction, and
• UOP Revenues
Leadership – Provide critical support and direction for all sales events. Lead the UOP sales support and commercial teams into setting winning strategies for each of your projects.
Global Perspective – Ensure that UOP is delivering integrated solutions to our customers in line with market needs, while managing different cultural and business drivers. Ensure you are upto date on technology advances on UOP technologies and are aware of competitive advances as well.
Teamwork – Foster teamwork between the different SBU’s in UOP, while maintaining the highest ethical standards. Ensure diversity influences UOP results in a positive manner.
Communication – Excellent written and spoken communication is a must. Act as the focal point in the relation between UOP and customers, demonstrate effective communication skills (internally and with customers), and promote continuous information exchange between parties. Set in place a robust documentation process to allow assessment of any project from development, to tendering, to proposal preparation right through to execution. Should be able to adopt communication requirement appropriately when dealing with top management and working level teams both within UOP and in a customers organization.
Minimum Position Requirements (Education, Work Experience, etc.):
• Chemical Engineering Degree
• Excellent communication skills – written and oral.
• Minimum 10 years experience in the Refining and / or Petrochemical Industry. Previous Operations / Technical Services experience necessary.
• Willingness to travel for atleast 60% of the time on a need basis.
• Strong and demonstrated background in technical skills
• Must have an outgoing personality and an ability to work in a team environment.
• Should be a self motivator.