Exchange Admin - Bangalore - Capgemini
Capgemini as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Exchange Admin jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Capgemini company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Exchange Admin - 5 to 10 Years - Bangalore
Role: - Exchange Administrator
Experience: - 5 to 10 Years
Job Location: - Bangalore
Primary Skills: - Office 365
Roles and Responsibilities: -
- Exchange Administrator will support the Microsoft O365 Exchange/Outlook, and Microsoft O365 Lync environments at an enterprise level.
- This includes performing day-to-day operational tasks to ensure the availability and performance of the system along with diagnosing and troubleshooting issues.
- As the Exchange Administrator you will be part of a team, have visible direct interaction with users at varying levels of the company.
- Provide operational support and troubleshooting of system infrastructures.
- Day-to-day operation of Lync/Exchange environments which includes change, release, performance and availability management.
- Follow up in diagnosing and resolving any system problems.
- Monitor availability and correct functioning of Lync and Exchange
- Monitor ticketing system to receive work assignments.
- Exchange Incident Resolution.
- Ability to efficiently manage outages and the corresponding incident management processes.
- Manage/Approve/Reject requests for distribution lists and shared mailboxes through custom applications.
• 4+ years professional experience with Exchange and Lync
• Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
• Must show good communication skills and be able to work with several groups on assigned projects both regional and global
• Strong team player with ability to work in a team and individually
• Fast learner, flexible, and able to work on multiple tasks
• Knowledge of systems performance, hardware, software and troubleshooting
• In depth knowledge of all versions of Exchange from 2010 to current
• In depth knowledge of all versions of Windows server operating system from Windows 2008R2 to current helpful
• Knowledge of SMTP fundamentals and routing through Microsoft Exchange
• Basic knowledge of Powershell and scripting to run and understand scripts to modify and add for message tracking and other administrative functions
• Knowledge of Active Directory including Exchange attributes to manage environment throug AD.
• Cisco Ironport experience preferred but can train for message tracking and blocking
• Experience with Remedy ticketing system.
Contact Person - Pratiksha Sonavane