Systems Engineer - Pune - Honeywell
Honeywell as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Systems Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Honeywell company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
> 3 to 6 years of experience in Basic and Detailed Engineering of Instrumentation systems:
- Preparation of Instrument design basis, General Engineering specification.
- Preparation of Detailed Engineering database using latest software tools.
- Preparation of Instrument Index, Loop Instrument summary, DCS / PLC I/O list.
- Preparation of Control valve data sheets.
- Preparation of Field Instrument datasheets / enquiry specification.
- Sizing of Control valves, Flow elements, field Instruments as per International standard using latest software.
- Preparation of Control System and Shutdown system enquiry specification.
- Evaluation of techno-commercial offer for Instrument items. Preparation of technical recommendation. Preparation of order specification. Vendor drawing review / approval.
- Preparation of Instrument Plot plans, Hook up diagrams, Termination drawings, Cable schedule.
- Preparation of specification for M.T.O. items. Calculation of M.T.O. quantities.
- Preparation of Installation tender.
- Supervision of Installation, calibration of field instruments Installation / Powering up of DCS / PLC system. Instrument loop checking.
- Execute, Plan & deliver as per commitments,
- Good communication skills, Able to interact with customer & handle independently, Good written and verbal communication in English is must.
- Able to interact with customer & handle independently, Effective team member, Integrative thinker
> Education - : B.E (Instrumentation & Control), Experience - 3 to 6 years