Developer - - Paysafe Group
Paysafe Group as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Developer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Paysafe Group company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Reporting to the User Experience Manager, the UX Developer is able to produce efficient and effective solutions based on complex requirements. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
The UX Architect in the Hyderabad office will be required to provide UX assistance to teams located in that office while adhering to and being a champion for the UX governance and direction provided by the User Experience Manager in Canada.
- Produce and maintain a constantly-evolving UX asset library; including personas, experience maps, mental models, process diagrams, annotated wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes
- Collaborate with UX leadership in Canada to ensure all UX solutions align with existing guidelines and governance
- Provide in-house UX direction and support for development teams in the Hyderabad office; and remote support for other teams in Europe and North America on rare occasions.
- Interface with visual designers and front-end developers to ensure the accurate and consistent implementation of the UX vision
- Work with key stakeholders to rationalize solutions and be a champion for effective information architecture solutions and UX consistency across multiple products and brands
Mandatory skills & Qualifications
- Four or more years of information/UX architecture including web and mobile applications, cross-device experiences and responsive web design
- Excellent wireframe and prototyping skills using Axure, Balsamiq and Omnigraffle or Visio
- Strong knowledge of User Centred Design methodologies and Interaction Design
- Experience applying research and analysis to information architecture, flows and page layouts
- Able to work independently and as part of a remote team
- Degree or diploma in fields related to information design and human computer interaction is preferred
- Strong Adobe Photoshop skills is preferred