Tds Catheter Based Therapies - New Delhi - Medtronic
Medtronic as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Tds Catheter Based Therapies jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Medtronic company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES 1. Territory Management and Account Development
- Provide quality support to help customers achieve procedural success and for the safe growth of our product portfolio
- Execute strategies and plans to achieve/exceed sales quota..
- Support Medtronic sponsored clinical trials with our technologies when & where applicable.
- Serve as trusted technical expert for products, procedure and therapy. Provide technical support for TAVR implanting centers, including “scrubbing in” to assist with valve loading and providing technical case support consistent with the instructions for use. Educate sites on proper indications for TAVR procedures.
- Probe to understand and confirm customers’ needs, handle objections and gain commitment. Develop and implement strategies to counter competitor messaging.
- Educate customers to ensure that products are understood and used effectively.
- Represent company at industry conferences and maximize potential by targeting specific customers to gain sales leads, and pursue opportunities to promote the company’s product portfolio.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive clinical and technical product knowledge. Understands current published therapy literature. Recognize and understand competitive products, industry trends, and HVT/CVG portfolio. Liaison with R&D for technology improvements and next generation needs.
2. Technical and Clinical Support
- Competent with sterile scrub technique and proper OR/Cath lab sterile etiquette
- Competent with proper sterile valve loading techniques and device preparation.
- Provide quality technical product, procedure & therapy support to help customers achieve procedural success to include mitigation strategies with device failure or case complications
- Support Physicians with proper device use and patient selection based on product indications.
- Provide technical support to Medtronic employees and implanting teams in accordance with Medtronic guidance.
- Provide active case support leadership for TAVR procedures. Educate implanting teams on proper indications for TAVR procedures.
- Provide support on questions regarding device suitability with measuring ability and CT reconstruction expertise.
- Provide comprehensive technical support including knowledge of imaging modalities (echo/angiography/CT, EKG)
- Knowledge of Clinical trial protocols where and when applicable.
- Understands published & relevant therapy literature.
- Recognize and understand competitive products, industry trends, and CBT/CVG portfolio.
- Liaison with R&D for technology improvements and next generation device needs.
- Serve as an expert on the TCV simulators – including set-up, demonstrations and trouble shooting
3. Customer Service
- Ensure maximum coverage of all accounts within territory geographic areas to maintain optimum level of exposure and effective time management. Assist with scheduling of cases and proper customer support.
- Participates in any other planned customer education meetings and society conventions.
- Respond to customer requests and resolve complaints in a prompt and effective manner to include proper device complaint reporting.
- Maintain high standards of personal presentation and promote a professional personal and company image.
- Assist customers with identifying routine implant days and proper case scheduling.
- Maintain proper levels of consignment at accounts and address expiring products in a timely matter. Broker consignment contracts
- Close all Purchase Orders in a timely fashion
customer pricing and contracts & respond to tenders
· Recognize and understand competitive products, features, strengths in relation to the company’s products.
· Participate in product and skills development programs, managing own self development.
· Resource for R&D for product improvements and next generation needs.
· Assists in training new hires
· Helps drive and maintain quality initiatives and global best practice initiatives.
5. Administrative Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain accurate account and territory records
- Responsible for product inventory to include shipments, usage and return of product.
- Responsible for forecasting customer implants and obtaining billing PO’s for each case.
- Submits accurate and timely expense reports.
- Report device complaints to proper departments within quality assurance within Medtronic.
- Schedules travel arrangements to ensure multiple objectives are accomplished.
- Supports heart teams with appropriate products, clinical literature and pre case planning strategy,
- Maintain hospital eligibility/access with various vendor credentialing services if applicable
- Control expenses and adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Identify, establish and maintain productive working relationships with key decision makers, customers and their staff, administrative staff, etc.
- Maintains a high level of communication with appropriate CVG sales partners and leadership within assigned geography.
- Plan and implement effective sales/product presentations to customers.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships within the company to ensure maximum sales support and maintain a high level of customer service.
- Contribute to the development of a strong team effort.
- Communicate market intelligence/competitor activity promptly, including potential sales leads, and information regarding product price or account activity to Manager and/or other appropriate company personnel
- Ensure a professional standard of written and verbal communication at all times.
- Industry experience
- Experience with wires, balloons, catheters & stents
- Knowledge of structural heart disease states
- Sales experience in hospital environment with a high level of sales performance and proven track record, influence and selling skills
- Sales experience in new technologies and working in multiple European Countries
- Ability to “lead” a case with active procedure engagement
- Imaging Interpretation Experience (TTE or Trans Esophogeal Echocardiography (TEE), CT, Angiograms)
- Experience educating medical personnel
- Fluent in English and native language
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Willingness to travel 50-75%
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision & self-motivated
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIRMENTS:
- The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers.
- Able to lift 20 pounds.
- Extended periods of time doing computer-based work.
- Hearing, sight and speaking ability.
- Ability to use computers and CT reconstruction programs.
- Ability to travel extensively by car and plane. Must have valid driver’s license and active vehicle insurance policy.
- Wear lead apron for long periods of time (2-3hrs on average).
- Ability to work in Cath Labs or OR’s with radiation exposure.
- Ability to conduct company business outside of the typical Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, work-schedule.
- Infectious disease; Radiation; Blood borne pathogens
- Must be able to wear all required personal protective equipment (PPE)