Team Member - Chennai - Flsmidth Private Limited
Flsmidth Private Limited as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Team Member jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Flsmidth Private Limited company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
• Up to date Knowledge in Service tax Rules, procedures, filing of returns, accounting
• Handling of Service Tax Audit (Audit from Service tax department)
• Taking Service tax credit and the Pre-requisites to take credit
• Handling of Works contract Services on Turnkey contracts
• Handling of Works contract tax in various states under respective state tax laws
• Handling of Central Excise, filing of returns (Monthly,quarterly and annual return)
• Handling of Export procedure like documentation for export, Claiming export incentive,Rebate, filing of documents for proof exports
• Handling of Central Excise Audit (CERA/Internal Audit)
• Handling of sales tax assessment.
• Preparation of Tax accounts schedules for Group Audit and Statutory Audit
• Coordinating with entire Finance/Financial Shared Service team for timely receipt of information for the timely accounting of all tax accounts.
• Assisting the team lead in preparing presentation of tax matters for Board Meeting and any other adhoc reporting requirement from time to time.
• Providing inputs for various audits carried out from time to time.
• Preparation and Reporting monthly/annual returns as per the Statutory compliance requirement/timelines
· Strong accounting fundamentals
· Detailed knowledge of various Indirect Tax matters
· Good Communication & Presentation skills.
· Participate in the analysis of results and formulation of views on performance improvement and financial presentation opportunities.
· Adherence to Corporate Policy and procedures- notably for financial presentation.
· Advanced excel knowledge and other MS-office application
8-10 years in Handling of Indirect Taxation - Central Excise, Sales Tax and Service Tax