Big Data Hadoop Trainer - - Xebia
Xebia as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Big Data Hadoop Trainer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Xebia company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
- Creates and maintains a positive and professional learning environment.
- Understands and applies a variety of learning methodologies and concepts for maximum learning transfer in both the live or virtual classroom and personal interactions.
- Maintains knowledge of learning theories and techniques and applies these to the training delivery
- Facilitates the course within the allotted and agreed upon timeline and covers all outlined material
- Good Knowledge on Hadoop Development and Administration
- Good knowledge on Core Java
- Good Knowledge on Hadoop Map Reduce and HDFS concepts and should be able to independently write and debug the code.
- Should be aware of Combiner, Partitioner, Distributed Cache, Joining Strategies, Secondary Sort, Compression etc.
- Experience with tuning Map Reduce jobs
- Experience in Hadoop Ecosystem projects like Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Flume, Impala, Oozie, HBase
- Should be proficient in writing Hive Queries and Pig Scripts.
- Should be able to create Hive Partitions and write Hive/Pig UDFs.
- Installation of Hadoop cluster and it’s ecosystem projects
- Adding/Removing a Node, Data Rebalancing
- Experience in managing Hadoop Cluster
- Should have Hadoop 2 knowledge i.e. YARN, HA Name Node and Federated Name Node
- Experience in trouble shooting Map Reduce Jobs and HDFS
- Hands on experience with open source monitoring tools like Nagios and Ganglia
- Willing to travel as Big Data trainer on regular basis.
- Candidate with Good knowledge of Hadoop Development and Administration
- Should have handled real time projects
- Should have at least 2+ years of Experience in Hadoop
- Overall experience should be at least 5+ years
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Should be aware of various NoSQL databases like Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, Neo4j etc.
- Should have trainer background or at least have some experience in speaking at public conferences.
- Will be giving 1-2 trainings per month on Hadoop Developer, Hadoop Administrator, Data Analyst : Pig/Hive/Impala and Cassandra
- Will Write technical blogs on Hadoop and it’s ecosystem projects
- Publish technical articles on InfoQ, dzone, java.net etc.
- Evangelise Big Data capabilities by speaking at technical conferences